Buy MQ4 Gas Sensor module in Sri Lanka from our trusted store dev.diygeek.cc
As a natural gas sensor, the MQ-4 Natural Gas Sensor is a fast and reliable sensor with a high sensitivity to natural gas and methane, also good sensitivity to propane and butane. This natural gas sensor has a long life and low cost and is widely used for gas leak detection. At the same time, two LED lights are used in the project to display the gas concentration:
Greenlight: it means the natural gas concentration is below the critical value.
Red light: Alert! The natural gas concentration has exceeded the critical value.
- Using high-quality dual-panel design, with power indicator and TTL signal output instructions.
- With a DO switch signal (TTL) output and AO analog signal output.
- TTL output valid signal is low. (When the output low signal light can be directly connected microcontroller or relay module).
- The analog output voltage, the higher the concentration the higher the voltage.
- Methane, natural gas has better detection sensitivity.
- There are four screw holes for easy positioning.
- Rapid response and recovery characteristics.